Office Star Furniture Warranty
SPACE® chairs are warranted* from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
- Lifetime on component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
- 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To make a warranty claim, contact Parts Department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by Fax 1-909-930-5629, or toll free parts number 1-800-950-7262, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Provide model number and description of the problem and obtain confirmation number. At it’s option Office Star Products will:
- Supply compatible components of current manufacture.
- Repair the customer’s component.
It is the customer’s responsibility to prepay freight on any components returned to the factory. Return freight on components covered by warranty will be paid by Office Star Products.
Office Star Casegoods Warranty
OSP Furniture includes office casegoods, coordinated wood guest seating and reception seating/tables manufactured for quality and durability. These products are warranted from the original purchase date and to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage - defined as standard forty-hour work week and by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less - according to the below-listed schedule and limitations.
- 10 years against failure due to materials and workmanship
- Laminate finishes are covered for a period of 5 years
- Veneer finishes are covered for a period of 3 years
- Electrical components are not covered by this warranty
- 5 years structural integrity
- 3 years on wood finishes
Reception & Wood Guest Seating
- 5 years structural integrity of frame
- 3 years on seating wood finishes
- 3 years on upholstery fabric against wear and deterioration (except leather)
- Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use. Minor variations in color, texture and grain are a natural part of leather hides, and therefore, are not covered by this warranty.
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristic of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of real wood and anticipated in wood veneer furnishings. Therefore, OSP Furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for color-fastness.
This warranty will not cover labor, freight, or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, assembly, installation, attachments, accident, vandalism, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damage is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product.
This warranty applies to products purchased through authorized OSP Furniture dealers and products sold within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada. This warranty does not apply to products used for rental purposes. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.