OFM hereby warrants that the products distributed by it shall be free of all defects in original material and workmanship for the life of the product provided the product has only been used under Normal Commercial Use. OFM will repair or replace, at our option any product or component that is defective in material or workmanship. This warranty only applies to products purchased directly from an authorized OFM dealer, and is valid for the original purchaser only.
EXCLUSIONS TO THE WARRANTY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership
- Damage resulting from shipment, which will be handled under separate terms
- Damage resulting from storage, alteration, unauthorized repair,infestation, misuse, abuse, accident, acts of God, natural causes, and/or exceeding listed capacities
- Products used for rental purposes
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance* (according to product instructions)
- Transportation and labor costs associated with warranty replacements
All seating is covered under warranty for the life of the product under normal use. Limitations involving materials and components are:
- 2 years all fabric and upholstery materials
- 7 years gas lifts
- COM fabric is not covered under this warranty
OFM does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, textures of covering materials.
Normal Commercial Use for Seating is defined as 8 hours a day, 5 days a week with a weight capacity not to exceed 250 lbs. The models listed below are rated for a 400 lb. & 500 lb. weight capacity:
400 lbs. 500 lbs.
- Model ORO200
- Model 800-L
- Retro Bench • Model 2202
- Model 407’s
- Model 812-LX
- Model 300-XL
- Model 4001C
- Model 409’s
- Model 841
- Model 810-LX
- Model 4003C
- Model 700
- Model ESS-200
- Model 811-LX
- Model 4004C
- Model 710
- Model ESS-201
- Model 821
- Model 5000L
- Model 711
- Model ESS-202
- Model 822
- Model 5000LE
- Model 831
- Model 5000R
- Model 832
- Model 5000RE
- Model 2201
OFM offers many models covered under warranty for a 24-Hours a day, 7 days a week usage. All standard seating limitations listed above still apply to this category of seating except the Normal Commercial Use limitation. The models listed below are rated for a 250 lb. & 400 lb. weight capacity with 24-Hours a day use:
250 lbs. 400 lbs.
- Model 241 (All)
- Model 247
- Model 242
- Model 247-VAM
TABLES AND DESKS:
All tables and desks are covered under OFM’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Limitations involving materials and components are as follows:
- 10 years frames
- 5 years tops
All pedestals are covered under OFM’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Limitations involving materials and components are as follows:
- 10 years full suspension glides
RIZE PANEL SYSTEM:
All panels and corner posts are covered under OFM’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Limitations involving materials and components are as follows:
- 10 years frames and frame welds
- 5 years vinyl and fabric panels under normal use
X5 AND X5 LITE SHELVING SYSTEM:
Normal usage for all X5 and X5 Lite Shelving Systems is defined as not over-exceeding the weight capacity per shelf (X5: 800 lbs. per shelf, X5 Lite: 300 lbs. per shelf, evenly distributed) along with using the system on no or low pile carpet to prevent any unbalanced track issues.
All X5 and X5 Lite components are covered under OFM’s Limited Lifetime Warranty under normal use as defined above.
*Maintenance: check for loose screws every 6 months and tighten.
ESSENTIALS BY OFM PRODUCT LINE:
All product with the model numbers beginning with the characters ESS are subject to the additional limitations as follows:
- 2 years on all fabric and material
- 1 year on electrical systems used in “massage” chairs
- 2 years on any moving parts which would include but is not limited to chair mechanisms, casters, and gas lifts.
- 5 years on tables and desk frames
- 2 years on table and desk tops
NOTICE TO PURCHASER FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion of implied warranties noted does not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies only to products sold within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.