Exclusive Diamond Coat worksurfaces features superior scratch, abrasion and stain resistance with enhanced visual depth and clarity.
- Desk Dimensions H/W/D: Right Corner Shell 30" x 47 3/8" x 42 1/8" Left Return 30" x 29 1/4 x 23 1/2" Right Storage Tower 53" x 23 1/8" x 23 1/2" Hutch 23 1/8" x 47 1/4" x 15 1/4"
- Also available with a Right Return. Please call us toll free @ 877-709-9700.
- Also available in darker Harvest Cherry finish.
- Time-saving, Install-Ready features result in assembly that's 4 times faster than conventional RTA.
- Secured personal storage space, technology intergration and wire management system.
- In stock and ready to ship via UPS.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
||QT0465CS HARVEST CHERRY, QT6355CS HARVEST CHERRY, QT2826CS/7CS HARVEST CHERRY, QT1475CS HARVEST CHERRY, AC88110-03, AC99820-03, AC99801-03, QT0465MC MODERN CHERRY, QT6355MC MODERN CHERRY, QT2826MC/7MC MODERN CHERRY, QT1475MC MODERN CHERRY
Bush Furniture Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bush Industries promises to repair or replace any Bush brand product or component that is defective in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaserit. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions, and other provisions below. It applies to products manufactured after January 1, 2007.
Limitations involving materials and components:
The materials and components listed below are covered according to the following schedule from the date of sale:
- Five Years - Glides, casters, polymer-based components, panel, upholstery fabrics, foam, laminates,, veneer finishes, and other covering materials
This warranty does not apply to and no other warranty appllies to:
- Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Damage caused by the carrier-in-transit, which will be handled under separate terms.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that arre not approved by Bush Industries
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product installations and warnings.
- Products used for rental purposes.
- Products used outdoors.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUSH INDUSTRIES MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF BUSH INDUSTRIES CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCALIM ANY STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED FOR THE COVERED PRODUCT OR COMPONENT. BUSH INDUSTRIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Notice to purchases for home or personal use: Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty applies only to product ssold within the UNited States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada.
To obtain service under this warranty:
Your Bush dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. By following the procedures outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
1. Contact Bush Industries, Inc. within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to affirm you are the original purchaser of the product and to provide the item number(s) from the product in question.
2. Bush Industries affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of warrant stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of the Company will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs, or replace the product.
10 YEAR COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
All products marketed under the Bush Business Furniture brand are warranted to the original purchaser at the time of purchase and for a period of ten years thereafter.
We warrant to you, the original purchaser, that our commercial quality furniture and all its parts and components are free of defects in material or workmanship. “Defects,” as used in this warranty, is defined as any imperfection which impairs the use of the furniture product.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of furniture parts and components. For ten years after the date of purchase, Bush Business Furniture will replace any parts that are defective in material or workmanship.
This warranty applies under conditions of normal use. Our Bush Business Furniture products are not intended for outdoor use. This warranty does not cover: 1) defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly; 2) defects occurring after purchase due to product modification; intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or exposure to the elements; and 3) labor or assembly costs.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BUSH INDUSTRIES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE PRODUCT. Some states do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.